JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello again! I have too many S&W 629's (three) so I figured it wouldn't kill me to move one. If you prefer a 5" barrel version we can talk (dash four/no lock), it's in great shape but the best one is this 6.5" with a very low round count. My third one is a older 6" that I got as a gift from a family member so it's not for trade. This beautiful 629 Smith had its factory test shot 4/24/12, so that gives you an idea of its age.

I've got all the things it came with, box, paperwork, etc. I'm open to trade offers, I'm after things like HK45, 1911's, certain Sig Sauer models of P220 & P226, certain S&W models of 460 & 625, etc.

I can add ammo or cash to a trade, I'm not looking to take in entry level Rugers or Taurus type guns plus cash on your end. I'm wanting to trade straight across for something or add cash for a gun of higher value.

28wdsb5.jpg

How about a trade?

I got a S&W 25-9, caliber .45LC, beautiful blue, 6" barrel, adjustable rear sights, red ramp frt sight, target hammer, target trigger, target stocks, no lock, no box.

Aloha, Mark

How about a trade?

I got a S&W 25-9, caliber .45LC, beautiful blue, 6" barrel, adjustable rear sights, red ramp frt sight, target hammer, target trigger, target stocks, no lock, no box.

Aloha, Mark

Hi Mark! I appreciate the offer but I already have 12 calibers in the collection, not looking to add to that total and have to stock more boxes of ammo.

Would love to get my hands on a 45ACP revolver with a 4"-5" barrel though!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.