JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hate to put this up for sale, but I no longer feel the need to have it around.

This gun has been a safe queen for most of it's life. Less than 200 rounds through it since I purchased it new in 2010. I strip her down and clean her thoroughly after each outing, even if I only shot 25 rounds.
Shoots like a dream, I've hit golf balls from 50 yards with this thing. Any review of it I've come across has been nothing but outstanding. Truly a great handgun to have. The only thing I have to complain about is the magazine size as I have not tried any aftermarket magazines with a larger capacity.

Comes with everything you see in the flikr photostream.

S&W 1911PD tactical - a set on Flickr

$900, ftf, bill of sale, with valid Oregon DL.

When you can shoot like that you don't need a bigger magazine!:s0155:
Hate to put this up for sale, but I no longer feel the need to have it around.

This gun has been a safe queen for most of it's life. Less than 200 rounds through it since I purchased it new in 2010. I strip her down and clean her thoroughly after each outing, even if I only shot 25 rounds.
Shoots like a dream, I hit golf balls from 75 yards with this thing. Any review of it I've come across has been nothing but outstanding. Truly a great handgun to have. The only thing I have to complain about is the magazine size as I have not tried any aftermarket magazines with a larger capacity.

Comes with everything you see in the flikr photostream.

S&W 1911PD tactical - a set on Flickr

$900, ftf, bill of sale, with valid Oregon DL.

I have a Springfield armory xdm 4.5 in .45acp that i have not even shot yet. I even purchased 3 extra mags for a total of 5 13rd magazines. I have the case, holster, mag pouch, papers etc that came with it. I am willing to add 100.00 cash. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

\75 Yards was maybe exaggerating, I spoke with a friend who was there and he said it was maybe 50 yards. We were also on a rest so it wasn't all me as much as I'd like to take credit for it. I'm not looking to acquire any more firearms so trades for other handguns is out. I am needing a video card such as a GTX 700 series or I am in the market for a nice spanish guitar. If anyone has either I will be interested in a trade + applicable cash.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top