JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling a beautiful 4" SW 686 no dash. This venerable "L" frame is built to shoot. It has had the factory recall work done, indicated by the "M" stamp inside the crane. It has a fantastic trigger, both in double and single action. The 4" version is getting hard to find. It wears very comfortable Pachmayr combat grips. No box. $SOLD (will ship to your FFL on your dime, actual costs) Thanks for looking. I have my eye on another firearm, if it sells, I most likely will pull this ad. For the quickest response... [email protected] My bad, I should have stated... no trades on this one and I am keeping the vintage SW holster...

100_1833_zps4c376626.jpg 100_1828_zpscfb346db.jpg 100_1825_zps8540b05b.jpg 100_1824_zps45a478b6.jpg 100_1823_zps1e294802.jpg 100_1829_zps7417b3eb.jpg

Last Edited:
Wrong #^&@ing state! @$!#!!!!!
FWIW I'd pay the ffl transfer and pick it up. These are not only in limited supply, they also rock to shoot. If you ever did sell it it will be more valuable if you take care of it. Personally, I'm handing my 686 down to my Son someday.

To the OP, that's a nice polish job.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top