JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling a SW 629-6 Classic in .44 Magnum. This revolver is in fantastic shape and seen little use. It has the full length under lug on a 6.5" barrel. Red ramp pinned front sight, scope mount, rings and an Ultra Dot optic. Target hammer, smooth target trigger. SW branded Hogue grips. I have owned lots of Smiths, and this one has THE tightest lock up of any I have ever held, the cylinder does not move. No box or papers, you pay transfer fees. NEW PRICE $750 Email me with any questions at [email protected]

100_2112_zpsxgdvhbwk.jpg 100_2113_zpso1pr5qdr.jpg 100_2114_zpsishl90fw.jpg 100_2115_zps9uvtcerg.jpg

Last Edited:
Not stainless synthetic but i have one on of the first .308s ever built. Its a model 70 featherweight from 1952 or 53. Not a collectors item but light pack able and accurate.
I have had it a long time and have a note book of the hand loads it likes.
I would throw in a little cash too. The rifle has an real good scope too. It,s one of the 1st Burris fullfield 2s Made in the us !
I have an old savage 99 .308 that i prefer or i would not part with this rifle...tj3006

I have nice 1952 or 53 model 70 featherweight i might trade for your revolver.
Its accurate and reliable , and has a good scope. I would give you the note book of loads i have kept over the years for it too.
I never really thought of selling or trading it but i have a savage 99 .308 i like a little better...

At this point I am going to remove all trades and see if it will sell, if not, try again in the future. Thanks to all of you who have made trade offers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.