JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Welches
State
Oregon
Looking to trade my Smith and Wesson 442. Gun (painted front sight ramp, see pictures), 8 speed strips, grips, Pyntex carbon fiber holster, snap caps (not pictured), and 53 rounds of Hornady critical defense +p. Not willing to separate.

I am happy to add or take cash on trades. I generally have other stuff listed, if you are interested in more goodies on a trade. At this point, for a gun trade/sale, I am only willing to deal with established members with good feedback.

Here are the things on my short list. (NO REMINGTON OR SIG PRODUCTS)
1. Ruger SP101
2.. Glock 19 gen 5
3. Quality hunting rifle in .308 (plus cash from me) (Tika, Winchester, Browning, Bergara, Ruger...)
4. Always interested in a surprise

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am not really sure what the whole trade value would be, largely dependent on how bad i want the other item. Let me know what you have and if its something I am interested in we can work something out.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.