JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a smith and wesson 15-22 for sale $400 OBO. I bought it from another member on the forum and it shoots great. I have taken it out three or four times and shot about 300 rounds through it no issues to report and all with dirty Remington thunderbolt ammo. I have had a lot of fun with it but I think I would rather have a dedicated 22 upper instead. I am not looking for trades at the moment unless it is a really good deal. I am selling to bring in some extra spending money for family vacation at the end of summer. If other stuff sells first I will keep it. I will get pics up soon.

Update, I put another 300 rounds of Federal Lightening through it last week and it ran almost flawlessly, He had two failures to feed around the 200 round mark and that was it.

Trade added.
Benelli Supernova Tactical pistol grip, ghost ring sights12ga.
Or
a really nice Moutian bike. Hard tail, full suspension? I will do my research bike must be at least $600 value or more.

Must be OR resident/show ID/ and must be able to legally own firearms. FTF in or around Gresham.

2012-04-29_20-01-09_219.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.