JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I
Caught this on FB hadn't seen it before, rats beware. looks like it could be fun but how much $

FYI If u want a full auto toy you can get crossman dpms for around $138 (on sale). Inaccurate bb vs pellet though fwiw.
Also as far as powder burners, u can get a s&w 15-22 with a binary trigger which will shoot 22LR at 600 RPM. Binary not the same feeling when shooting as full auto though. I posted a video of it somewhere on here I'll have to find. Cost is $300 (gun) +$230 (Echo sport trigger).

Edit: found, 10 round burst

Last Edited:
Bored1.png

I

FYI If u want a full auto toy you can get crossman dpms for around $138 (on sale). Inaccurate bb vs pellet though fwiw.
Also as far as powder burners, u can get a s&w 15-22 with a binary trigger which will shoot 22LR at 600 RPM. Binary not the same feeling when shooting as full auto though. I posted a video of it somewhere on here I'll have to find. Cost is $300 (gun) +$230 (Echo sport trigger).

Edit: found, 10 round burst
Just thought it was interesting, I have other stuff that works the same but costs a bit more to shoot and is not back yard friendly.;)

Just thought it was interesting, I have other stuff that works the same but costs a bit more to shoot........
I have one of those old DROZD bumble bee F/A. It's has an electric cycle and c02 firing. Its a good BB hose, but not very accurate.

I have one of those old DROZD bumble bee F/A. It's has an electric cycle and c02 firing. Its a good BB hose, but not very accurate.
Seen those and the video on using a compressor and making one similar. Fun backyard stuff but I can shoot regular stuff in my backyard.........

Just thought it was interesting, I have other stuff that works the same but costs a bit more to shoot and is not back yard friendly.;)
Re backyard friendly, you might look at long barrel 22lr shooting subsonics with a suppressor. Sound is very low and way, way less than that pellet gun (I have high power and low power CO2 guns and they are all very loud unless using a lead dust collector such as TKO). Here is 18" barrel 22lr with subsonics (bolt action eliminates sound of action on this one). Here is shooting indoors and sound is about the same as dropping a pen onto a wood floor.

Last Edited:
I can shoot out any window. Any time. :D
Yep until I had to switch rooms for reloading set up I could develop loads without going outside. One of these days I'll be switching back to that room, until then I gotta go out back.:(

Re backyard friendly, you might look at long barrel 22lr shooting subsonics with a suppressor. Sound is very low and way, way less than that pellet gun (I have high power and low power CO2 guns and they are all very loud unless using a lead dust collector such as TKO). Here is 18" barrel 22lr with subsonics (bolt action eliminates sound of action on this one). Here is shooting indoors and sound is about the same as dropping a pen onto a wood floor.
No need to be quiet around my place. When I did live in town I had solutions for the noise.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top