JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have up for sale or trade two items I don't need and would like to trade for firearms or good old cash.

The first is a Smart Parts paintball package that has been adult owned and maintained, only used for one season maybe 6-10 times. Contact me for a complete parts and modifications list. I have around $1000 retail into this equipment but of course I know it is no longer worth that. I am thinking of $500 cash or trade value.

The second is a HP desktop computer that I purchased from Costco a year or so ago. I spent $600 new and expect about $250-300 or so in cash or trade value. It was my 8yo daughters computer so very light use and in perfect condition with a flatscreen monitor. I can also send specs of the computer as well.

Items I am looking for are 1911's, AR-15's, AK's, Shotguns or whatever I can get of course:s0155: I am realistic and will throw in the gear plus cash for the right offers, just let me know what you have with pictures please and lets work something out...

Thanks for your time everyone...