JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SOLD!

I had saved these items intending to build a small trailer but will probably never get around to it. The frame is the front half of an old HF 4'x8' folding trailer. The axle is from a Nissan Sentra complete with trailing arms, mounting brackets, and panhard assy. The hubs spin smoothly and quietly.
It's not welded together. My plan was to use coil springs, add a tongue and rails for 2 motorcycles. I guess you can finish it any way you see fit; quad, cargo, motorcycle, bugout, lawn mower, mobility scooter, teardrop, kayak, scrap, yard debris, whatever.

$50 would make me happy but I wouldn't turn down some factory .380, 9, 54R, .223/5.56, non-cor 7.62, 12ga slugs or 00, pmags, 80% or stripped lower, other cool stuff.
Located in Hillsboro near Corn Pass and Baseline.

getPart%203_zps65chg91q.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top