JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my small lathe. I upgraded to a larger lathe and this one just sits. I bought this used several years ago from the original owners estate. There were a few minor surface rust spots on non-critical parts when I got it. The ways are in good shape and everything moves smoothly and functions. Spindle bore is 7/8" I believe.

It comes with the lathe, stand, follow rest, steady rest, three jaw chuck, four jaw chuck, tool post, and any of the other items that came with it when I bought it. Also has the original manual.

The lathe is in Sweet Home, which is where it can be picked up. I won't deliver, but I will help load it. It is an easy two person move. I can plug it in if you'd like to hear it run, but it's not bolted to the stand.

The price is $600 o.b.o. I will consider firearms trades and cash offers. I am not desperate to sell, so please don't lowball me. If you think I'm out of line, show me why and we can talk. I would like at least $200 to $300 cash on top of any trade unless the trade is a great deal for me. I have other projects to finish.

Thanks for reading, Merry Christmas!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for the offer Joe, but I've never been into atv's. Appreciate the offer though.

Would prefer to keep the trades gun related with at least some cash on top. But offers never hurt.

no longer interested in trades unless you blow my doors off with an offer. I have projects that need cash to finish.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top