JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD***

Been thinking about trying your hand at freeze drying? You know you can keep up to 97% of the food's nutrients and it is going to be the lightest weight storage option out there. I bought my emergency food for a number of months so the family has something to help us get by, and then got this bad boy to start saving food I will really enjoy eating!

I want to upgrade to the larger/largest size freezer model, and will make someone a great deal on this three tray freezer, as well as teach you everything I have learned over the last 12 months so you won't make mistakes or have disappointments. I will also hook you up with some great groups of people pushing the envelope daily on what they can put in their food storage.

Mine is white and I just bought the newest model pump and ran it through a cycle and it had fantastic results, it is a work horse! Each tray is roughly a gallon Ziploc bag of X, be it cherries, strawberries, or some other fruit, for sliced meats it is going to be closer to a quart, same for liquids like sour cream or ice cream.

For $1600 you get the freezer & pump, a handy steel cart (wheels) to make moving it around easier, the Mylar bag sealer, a good variety of Mylar bags and oxygen absorbers, a fresh gallon of pump oil and a (brand new) oil filter that lets you reuse the oil for many, many rounds. I will deliver within a two hour radius for free, beyond that will cost a bit extra. Of course I will make sure you are all set to get your full use and money's worth out of this freezer. Let me know if you have any questions! There are some really cool things you can do with this and set yourself up to eat like a king on your next camping trip without adding unnecessary weight.
small-white.jpg
display.jpg
FD-Door.png
pump-front.jpg
Small-Front-with-pump.jpg
small-staggered-inserted-trays.jpg

Overview
Patented technology preserves the taste, nutrition, and texture of nearly any food for up to 25 years. Perfect for freeze drying fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy products, meals, desserts, and more.

Features
Freeze dry 840 pounds of fresh food per year (4-7 pounds per batch). In a year's time, you can freeze dry 195 gallons of food.

Easy to use. Just press start and the freeze dryer will beep when finished.

Dimensions
Overall product dimensions: 16.5" W x 18.5" D x 25" H
Perfect for a countertop, cart or table.

Power
110 volt outlet.

Maintenance
Simply filter and replace oil. Takes one or two minutes.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top