JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a small diameter suppressor to fit under my Fortis Switch Rail. The internal diameter of the rail is 1.34". Most of the suppressors I have seen are 1.5" diameter. I'd like to use it for a .300 BLK pistol. I just haven't been able to find anything that fits the bill. Anyone know of anything that fits the bill?

Might also work to file the NFA forms and start working on that long application wait. Also it is my understanding that if the HPA does in fact pass, the BATFE will refund your tax stamp money.

Not trying to dump cold water on hope here but right now, in our opinion, their is only a one in three to one in five chance of the Hearing Protection Act passing. No political advantage in passing it,

And ... never start a paragraph with a conjunction. No ... wait ... right now traction is gaining? Apparently the HPA petition to the White House has passed the necessary 100,000 signature mark?

Finally ... cans are just mufflers. Yes they are for evil guns but so are mufflers for Harleys, rice rockets, airplanes, hot cars, lawn mowers, leaf blowers, chain saws and loud mouth politicians. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top