JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SKS with synthetic stock and scope. I don't think this gun has ever been fired. $270 near Salem

100_1058.jpg

Last Edited:
I think the bayonet lug means it is pre ban. It is china norinco. 20" barrel. $250 is too cheap for this gun it's $275 if I have to work at it!

I think the bayonet lug means it is pre ban. It is china norinco. 20" barrel. $250 is too cheap for this gun it's $275 if I have to work at it!

The law does not count any norinco sks as preban. Even if you have a bill of sale before the ban they dont care. That is per a letter from ATF to me on one that I owned a ways back.

The law does not count any norinco sks as preban. Even if you have a bill of sale before the ban they dont care. That is per a letter from ATF to me on one that I owned a ways back.

I have one that looks like this minus the stock (mine was wooden originially) - my question is regarding the pre-ban issue. I purchased my SKS 20-years plus ago, and am not sure what the pre-ban issue is about.
Thanks for any information to this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.