JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking for an SKS, ideally with some ammunition. I have a few different firearms, equipment, and some cash to throw at one. Please PM me if you have one you'd be willing to part with. Mainly looking for Chinese or Yugo rifles.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
There are some surplus Arsenal 26 chinese skses on the primary market, last time I checked palmetto had some for $450. A bit overpriced, but worth it if you want an sks

There are some surplus Arsenal 26 chinese skses on the primary market, last time I checked palmetto had some for $450. A bit overpriced, but worth it if you want an sks
I saw those, prefer to trade for one. If I have to, I'll buy one and deal with cosmoline myself

Sks

IMG_20210705_210401415.jpg

If your looking for another potential option, the Hillsburo Sportsman's Warehouse had a couple for $500/ea. Not a bargain, but they did seem to be decent condition and looked like they were still in cosmo.

Last Edited:
I have two Russia SKSs and I like to spare one. All number match in great condition. PM me if you are interested with your quote then I can send you some photos.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.