JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Norinco SKS in an aftermarket choate drag stock.
Receiver looks to have been started to be drilled and tapped for scope mount (choate mount was included and will go with rifle). If you'd like to continue to mount it, I'll check and see if I have any extra gunsmithing taps to throw in (the screws look like 8-40). The mount looks new. There's a shell deflector as well that looks used though I cannot see how it was mounted. Regardless, I'll include it.

The rifle shoots well and was a lot of fun. I put about 75 rounds through it. There's some minor pitting on the gas tube and a few scuffs and scrapes here and there, but nothing major. Rifling looks good. It had a 5 round fixed magazine which I removed and replaced with a 10 round fixed. I'll include both fixed mags and a couple of stripper clips. There's also 70-75 rounds of ammo coming with it. One of the boxes has been opened but I don't remember how many rounds were used out of it and I can't count past 10 (that's how many fingers I have). :s0112: I also tossed an inexpensive strap on it that I'll leave on.

**I will not sell the ammo separate, ask and get ignored***

TRADES:
-I'm mostly looking for an AR upper, minus BCG. I mean if you want to include a BCG I'll add cash within reason but don't expect the 8 gazillion dollars they're going for at the moment... but this rifle isn't worth a complete upper, it's an SKS afterall. If you want to trade a complete upper, we can talk about me throwing in a scope as well.
-I don't need any shotguns and I'll only trade for firearms and AR components.
-I'm open to handgun ideas, but will take an AR upper over any handguns offered

Otherwise I'll take $375 cash. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.