JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am wanting to fund a Steyr AUG with suppressor project so a couple guns gotta go.

NORINCO
SKS "M" Sporter. This is the one that takes AK mags with the AK release. Thumbhole stock, unmolested rifle in good condition. One little hair line fracture on stock that is purely aesthetic and fairly common.

$680 with three (EVIL) Hi-cap mags and 100 rounds of ammo to get you going

I have gun ADD so I would consider other trades as well.....

Most anything made by STEYR
Interesting hunting rifles, 7MM RUM, 7-08, 6.5-284, 375 Ruger,6.5 Grendel, oddities as well
A hunting rifle for a youth
Possibly hand guns, just have to try me.
Quality optics, Binoculars, range finders, spotting scope, rifle scope... (No Leupold VX 1,2&3 don't qualify)
Thompson contender (or the newer stuff)
Marlin 336(?) stainless lever action big bore.
Or one of those.....?..
aug 2013 019.jpg
aug 2013 020.jpg

aug 2013 019.jpg

aug 2013 020.jpg

Rossi 44 Magnum Lever Action in Stainless Steel Unfired, light smooth trigger amd 200 Rounds of factory 44 mag ammo. I don't remember the brand of ammo, might be more than one brand but you will get whatever is there. Origional owner.

Last Edited:
Let's trade! Hit me up.

IDEAS
Savage 24's (really looking for 30-30,.357 maybe hornet)
Savage model 170 pump 30-30 or others
Ruger #1 (various calibers)
Bolt guns in .260, .280 .376 Steyr
Winchester 1885 (various)
Ruger American (Center fire and rim fire)
Nice 1911
Rifle in .375 H&H, Ruger or.....
Quality optics, Binoculars, range finders, spotting scope, rifle scope... (No Leupold VX 1,2&3 don't qualify)
Thompson contender (or the newer stuff)
Marlin 336(?) stainless lever action big bore.

Not sure if its what you want but ill ask.

I have a Mosin M44 with a scout scope, a Custom mosin thats kind of a modernized longer range gun both have adds up on here with more info and pics, as well as a TON of 54r ammo...could work out a both, or one and cash, or one and tons of ammo, ect ect if interested. I have a lot of mosin stuff that could potentially go with a trade.

Not sure if its what you want but ill ask.

I have a Mosin M44 with a scout scope, a Custom mosin thats kind of a modernized longer range gun both have adds up on here with more info and pics, as well as a TON of 54r ammo...could work out a both, or one and cash, or one and tons of ammo, ect ect if interested. I have a lot of mosin stuff that could potentially go with a trade.

I'm not sure what I'd do with a fair trade values worth of Mosin stuff. I will have to pass, Thanks though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top