JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Short story - great, tough, large, wheeled hard side case. Will hold 2 bows; 2 scoped rifles and a bow; or 4 scoped rifles. Has locking handles and can be locked with padlocks as well. $150 cash or Paypal. No trades. No shipping.

Longer story - I got this case before I moved across the country. I used it to store and transport the four long guns I got from my dad and grandfather. It's huge, and a nice case, but I haven't used it since and doubt I will ever use it again. It rode on a bedrug in the back of my truck and was packed well, and is in good to very good shape. It is perfect inside, and has some scuffing and 1 or 2 deep scratches on the outside. It has locking handle latches and can also have padlocks added for extra security. It has wheels and a pull handle as well.

I am in Veneta/Eugene area, but would consider meeting between Salem and Roseburg. I also make it over to the coast between Coos Bay and Newport fairly regularly.

There is a review talking about the case surviving a plane crash in Alaska and the rifles in it not losing their zeroes. It's a great case, just takes up too much room for me to keep.

0121181443a.jpg 0121181444.jpg
0121181443.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews