JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In all seriousness though those damn phones have turned a LOT of the world into remote controlled morons. It is amazing to see people walking into "problems" as they stare transfixed into that screen. Years ago at one of our sites 3 Security guys were running off a kook who was a problem. As they are watching him heading off campus they see an female employee walking right into his path, staring into her phone. The guys were screaming at her to move and she heard none of it until the kook grabbed her by the throat. One of the more senior Security guys used a choke hold on the scum to make him let go of her. It happens ALL the damn time, people looking at the phone and seeing and hearing NOTHING going on around them. My Wife, and I love her, has been like this as long as I have known her and she needs no phone to be in lala land all the time :mad:

Phones do kill, it rings and takes you out of this world and puts you in the callers world. Unfortunately things in this world are still moving and dangerous. No telling how many have been killed by being distracted.

I turn my little flip phone off so I don't get distracted.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top