JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Factory sealed case of 500 count Silver Bear 62gr JHP ammo.
I have used lots of this stuff in the past, and it is IMO a big step up from Tula or Wolf lacquer or polymer coated ammo. Seems to burn cleaner, is more accurate and definitely more reliable as far as feeding and extraction go.

*From one of the online websites description*
***Do you need varmint hunting ammo? How about self defense ammo? Affordable range training ammo? Why not get all three in one great round!

This 223 Rem ammunition from Silver Bear can fulfill all of your AR shooting needs. It has a 62 grain hollow point projectile, which can be used for varmint hunting and self defense. Hollow point ammunition is ideal for both of these application because the round expands rapidly after impacting its target. This expansion causes massive damage, and it keeps the bullet from over penetrating and striking an unintended target behind what you are shooting at. The 62 grain bullet has plenty of power behind it, so you know that it will function perfectly in your AR. This ammo also has a great price because of its steel case, so you can stock up and hit the range.

DKG Trading owns Silver Bear and its two sister ammunition lines, Brown Bear and Golden Bear. Silver Bear is considered the mid-priced ammo line, and is called Silver Bear because of its zinc-plated steel case, which is non-reloadable. It is also non-corrosive and Berdan primed. ***

I've got two (500 round) cases of this and will let each case go for $150 each case.

If full asking price is met, I'll also donate 10% of the proceeds to the site.

Prefer not to ship. Silver Bear Image.jpg IMG_2794.JPG IMG_2796.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Both gone.
Donation to the site from the sale completed.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.