JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
I am currently looking to sell my Silencerco Radius 1000 Rangefinder. Brand new in the box they are selling for around $750 on Ebay. Used I have found them as low as $550. I am currently looking to let mine go for $400 used as we are a bit strapped for cash this month. I am happy to meet anywhere in the Portland Metro area and let you have a look.

Screenshot_20170904-141443.png Screenshot_20170904-135233.png Screenshot_20170904-135229.png Screenshot_20170904-135225.png Screenshot_20170904-135220.png

Yes I still have the rangefinder available if you are still interested. I can message you after I get off work today around 6pm. I apologize for the late response, I was on vacation for a week and just got back this morning.

Yes, I apologize for the late response. My phone is not giving me the notifications from the blog anymore for some reason. The one that I have left does not have the digital screen, I sold the screen to another gentleman. However, Silencerco has a lifetime warranty and will replace and send a new one in the box, you just have to go through the online claim system. Feel free to check out the warranty and get back to me. I have also lowered the price to $250 plus shipping which is about $16.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top