JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The Model number is: E26R-9-SCT please research it... it comes up Tactical Operations every time

Just a heads up Billron - and please don't take this wrong, but Jonathan is right, I too don't think it's a Tacops. Tacops would have a beavertail. The original grips are long in a Tacops. If you copy/paste P226 Tacops into Bing images you'll see what I mean. Tacops P/N on the box would be E26R-9-TACOPS or perhaps some additional-suffix on the end like -TB for threaded barrel.

Looks sweet, no question that's an excellent price, but it appears to be a SCT = Super Capacity Tactical. Not dissing on you, but if someone bought it as a Tacops and later learned otherwise, it could get sticky, hopefully you take my words in the spirit of trying to help you out, and of not giving you grief.

Start here: P226 TACOPS Full-Size

Last Edited:
Just a heads up Billron - and please don't take this wrong, but Jonathan is right, I too don't think it's a Tacops. Tacops would have a beavertail. The original grips are long in a Tacops. If you copy/paste P226 Tacops into Bing images you'll see what I mean. Tacops P/N on the box would be E26R-9-TACOPS or perhaps some additional-suffix on the end like -TB for threaded barrel.

Looks sweet, no question that's an excellent price, but it appears to be a SCT = Super Capacity Tactical. Not dissing on you, but if someone bought it as a Tacops and later learned otherwise, it could get sticky, hopefully you take my words in the spirit of trying to help you out, and of not giving you grief.

Start here: P226 TACOPS Full-Size
Well, no offense taken, the original grips are not on it although they do come with it... however, that being said, any of you can look at my record I have sold several guns from this site and all of them were exactly what I said they were

Well, folks I think I have been harassed enough on this site.... for several years I have made great deals with many nice people, but lately.... a lot of haters...

I enjoy buying new and more expensive parts for my guns, I like to build them up... I guess that's not accepted here...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.