1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

sigma 380 like new all black

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by imhear, Sep 28, 2009.

1. imhear

imhear portland oregon Member

Andy Aurora, OR Active Member

You don't have to put a cash price if you have your ad listed as WTT, which you do. Only if you have it listed with WTS.
  3. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

I'd buy it if I did not already have one! Allow me to testify? This is a surprisingly decent gun, with PERFECT egonomics and grip shape for a good hold and repeatable shooting. Yes, it is blocky and cheaply built, with a stiff trigger (that gets better.) And it will be a short-lived gun, as the slide is made of cast zinc alloy which galls easily (you can give it a "melt job" with sandpaper!) BUT, it is a perfect size for pocket carry, not too big or too small, AND it simply never jams or fails. It fires, every time, with hollowpoints too. Grease it up good and carry it with confidence!

Smith and Wesson really blew it with the way they sold this potentially great gun. If they had not gone cheap and instead given it a shapely steel slide they could have sold millions of 'em!.......................elsullo ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.