JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Not the best and you spend more time getting the alignement just right than actually pushing, but works like a charm... and won't break the bank.

Edit: Yes, I own one and have used it on multiple occassions. A lot of operator error in the reviews.... it absolutely works as intended.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Not the best and you spend more time getting the alignement just right than actually pushing, but works like a charm... and won't break the bank.

Edit: Yes, I own one and have used it on multiple occassions. A lot of operator error in the reviews.... it absolutely works as intended.
Hi there,
can you give us an update on your sight pusher. Looks like I need it for some of my gun are slightly going out of sight. I have 5 I saw one online that's kind of universal.. (sort of) and I saw the one youre recommending too.
2 Glock 19 Gen 3
2 Taurus G3
1 Taurus GX4.
Thanks, H

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top