Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sig traditional 1911

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by skud_dusty, Dec 31, 2011.

1. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

SOLD

As the title says I'm looking to sell or trade my Sig 1911 45acp. It has a traditional shaped slide so it will fit full size 1911 holsters. Included in the trade is approximately 150 rounds of FMJ, 20 rounds of JHP, a Crossbreed Supertuck holster, the pistol, original box and paperwork. I fired roughly 300 rounds through this pistol and while I love it, I need money to pay some bills.

Comes 2 factory 8 round mags (they look like Check-Mate) and 2 Colt 7 round mags. One of the Colt mags has a Tripp Research upgrade kit installed.

From Sig:
    Features the recognizable “round-top” 1911 slide profile, front cocking serrations and a lightweight, three-hole trigger. Standard on all models are a match-grade barrel, flat mainspring housing and speed bump grip safety. Front straps have 25LPI checking and the mainspring housing has 20LPI for optimum grip and user comfort.

The 1911 Traditional Reverse Two-Tone is a full-size 1911 featuring a natural stainless steel frame and Nitron®-coated stainless slide. Black control levers, low profile SIGLITE® night sights, and Hogue® Black Diamondwood checkered grips round out the sleek look.

Weegi.jpg

c93Pr.jpg

3Qk7O.jpg

Looking to get $900 cash for the package. Would consider a 9mm Glock for partial trade.

2. skud_dusty

Opening up to any other trades. I really need a carry pistol. Willing to trade + cash or trade for multiple firearms. Feel free to make an offer, the worst I can say is no.

3. paid2sweat

paid2sweat Portland, OR Member

Trade for SW4006. .40 Cal in all stainless. I'm the original owner. Have all original box, papers, etc. 3 mags. Truly LNIB. Of course some cash also.

4. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

PM trade sent

5. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

" I really need a carry pistol". WHAT does THAT mean?

6. cmj83

cmj83 portland Member

pm me if interesred in S&W 9mm for partial trade

7. skud_dusty

It means I sold off the last pistol I used for legal concealed carry and am now looking for something to replace it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.