JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

As the title says I'm looking to sell or trade my Sig 1911 45acp. It has a traditional shaped slide so it will fit full size 1911 holsters. Included in the trade is approximately 150 rounds of FMJ, 20 rounds of JHP, a Crossbreed Supertuck holster, the pistol, original box and paperwork. I fired roughly 300 rounds through this pistol and while I love it, I need money to pay some bills.

Comes 2 factory 8 round mags (they look like Check-Mate) and 2 Colt 7 round mags. One of the Colt mags has a Tripp Research upgrade kit installed.

From Sig:
Features the recognizable "round-top" 1911 slide profile, front cocking serrations and a lightweight, three-hole trigger. Standard on all models are a match-grade barrel, flat mainspring housing and speed bump grip safety. Front straps have 25LPI checking and the mainspring housing has 20LPI for optimum grip and user comfort.

The 1911 Traditional Reverse Two-Tone is a full-size 1911 featuring a natural stainless steel frame and Nitron®-coated stainless slide. Black control levers, low profile SIGLITE® night sights, and Hogue® Black Diamondwood checkered grips round out the sleek look.

Weegi.jpg

c93Pr.jpg

3Qk7O.jpg

Looking to get $900 cash for the package. Would consider a 9mm Glock for partial trade.

Opening up to any other trades. I really need a carry pistol. Willing to trade + cash or trade for multiple firearms. Feel free to make an offer, the worst I can say is no.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top