JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a new in box Sig Sauer SP2022 in 9mm.
I used to have a Sig SP2022 in .40 S&W and it was was extremely accurate.
Comes with the factory case, 2 interchangeable backstraps, and 1 15 round magazine.
FTF in Oregon, preferably Southern Oregon (roseburg area). Proof of CHL would be nice too.

Asking $500.

Looking to trade into a .223 bolt gun with a 20" barrel. Savage Precision tactical carbine, ruger m77, remington 700. Threaded barrel would be ideal. Willing to put in cash to make it work. .

I also have a Kel-tec PF9 9mm, that is new in the box that I can throw in on the trade too. Comes with one factory mag and the hard case. Estimated value/sales price is $300

only 1 mag? don't these come with 2? is it a black or blue case it came in and if its black does it have the german proof marks? also does this one have night sites?

only 1 mag? don't these come with 2? is it a black or blue case it came in and if its black does it have the german proof marks? also does this one have night sites?

The blue case with night sights and 2 mags was called the sigpro sp2022. This is a slightly different version. Sig sauer sp2022. No night sights, 1 mag, black case, and made in USA I believe.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.