JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Great glass almost new with tiny ring mark.
DETAILS
Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the SIG SAUER BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact. SIG SAUER's BDX, just CONNECT THE DOT
Features
  • Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, enviromental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
  • Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
  • Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
  • Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels xacross the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
  • SIG SAUER's innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
  • New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots.
  • Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
retail is $799. On sale for $559
Ill let it go for $400

82FC4067-8A8F-4C45-983B-0633626F7C78.jpeg 6D654CDB-2D01-4D4B-8838-99525B249AFD.jpeg DD0EE099-CBC0-4724-A6C5-396AEE271220.jpeg 5E34E8A5-1A96-4E04-9D33-8FFC13CAA40D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Damn I just saw saw your reply. I was hoping for an earlier response as I'm in Tualatin right now . Unfortunately I cannot leave as I'm commuting my daughter to and from a medical procedure. I will buy this, any chance of meeting me in Newberg tomorrow?

Damn I just saw saw your reply. I was hoping for an earlier response as I'm in Tualatin right now . Unfortunately I cannot leave as I'm commuting my daughter to and from a medical procedure. I will buy this, any chance of meeting me in Newberg tomorrow?
I could meet in Sherwood after work. I could be there by 6pm

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top