JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
(Video courtesy of Sig Sauer Inc.)

Up for sale is my Sig Sauer P229 Nitron in .40SW. I owned this pistol and still in excellent finish condition. Lightly used with around 100 rounds or less, through it. Equipped with integral accessory rail for add-on light or laser. Nitron® coated stainless steel slide and hard-anodized frame finish. It comes with SIGLITE night sight in excellent glowing condition. This is NOT a police trade-in or CPO.
This hard-hitting pistol includes the original hard case, owner's manual, lock, and (1) WA-Compliant magazine. Also included in this sale is an extra set of Sig Sauer grips with screws, should you choose to replace the enhanced grips with a more classic look and feel.

Selling it for $625
(Reasonable offers are welcome)

thumbnail_IMG_8509.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8510.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8511.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8512.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8514.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8515.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8516.jpg

Bottom (1).jpg Bottom (2).jpg Bottom (3).jpg

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION (From Manufacturer's Website)

With over 3 million rounds of U. S. Government testing, the SIG P229 offers exceptional performance and durability. Carried by the Department of Homeland Security Office of Immigration and Customs (ICE), U.S. Coast Guard, and many federal agencies, this compact-sized pistol has proven itself time and time again. The compact size of the P229 makes it ideal for concealed carry. It is among the most widely-used Law Enforcement pistols in the world.

Caliber: .40SW
Trigger Action: Single Action/Double Action (SA/DA)
Mag Capacity: 1- 10+1 rounds magazine
Barrel/Length/Finish: 3.9" Hard-coat anodized steel
Slide Material: Stainless Steel
Slide Finish: Nitron
Frame: Alloy, Nitron Finish
Weight: 34.4 oz
Sight: SIGLITE night sight

UPC:798681304226
MPN:E29R-40-BSS

CONTACT AND FFL Info

Buyer pays for transfer fee. Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within a reasonable distance including SEATAC/Federal Way, Kent, Renton, Bellevue, and Seattle. If you do not have FFL at hand, you may choose my FFL at the Southcenter- Renton area.

You may respond directly to this ad, PM me, or feel free to shoot me a text at 206.370.918 six. Serious buyers only, please. Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.