JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well that is a good price. I just might need to get a couple more. I already ordered 4 of the surplus P6/P225 mags that have hit the market in the last month, I also had to order new springs for them as they had FTF problems and wouldn't lock the slide back.

Well that is a good price. I just might need to get a couple more. I already ordered 4 of the surplus P6/P225 mags that have hit the market in the last month, I also had to order new springs for them as they had FTF problems and wouldn't lock the slide back.

Since I posted this link here and on the Sig Forum, the 'available quantity' has dropped by 17.

My post on the SigForum was deleted again. Someone is welcome to re-post the link, the guys over there deserve a heads-up on this too.

197 sold since I posted this. If you want 'em, you better get 'em quick.

I just want to say that I have no affiliation with this company and them selling all 345 they had in stock in 48 hours will benefit me in no way whatsoever. I posted this link so others could take advantage of a great deal.

Thanks for the heads up!

Always wanting to help out a fellow forum member. It is a smokin' hot deal for certain, I ordered two myself and the available quantity is down 250 since I posted this link here and a few other forums. I'm always one for encouraging small business and I believe in karma.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top