JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to trade my P365 SAS non ported barrel and slide for the ported slide and barrel

Exactly 50 rounds of aguila 115gr were shot to break it in. It's been cleaned and lubed. No blemishes

Trade for one in similar condition

20230301_094706.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Tempting, just out of curiosity why you would trade for a used gun? $850 will get you the same but new with plenty change for ammo as well
Seems weird but I promise it makes sense. If I go buy a p365 from Cabelas right now without a concealed permit and the last name King I probably won't be able to touch it for 3-4 months. I've been a licensed Oregon State Private Investigator for 14 years and I am hopeful that in doing the gun exchange at a smaller gun store and taking into account my profession I might get the firearm released after 3 days in the likely event I don't recieve an instant approval. I just really want to start customizing a 365 and don't want to wait until the middle of summer to do
It.

Seems weird but I promise it makes sense. If I go buy a p365 from Cabelas right now without a concealed permit and the last name King I probably won't be able to touch it for 3-4 months. I've been a licensed Oregon State Private Investigator for 14 years and I am hopeful that in doing the gun exchange at a smaller gun store and taking into account my profession I might get the firearm released after 3 days in the likely event I don't recieve an instant approval. I just really want to start customizing a 365 and don't want to wait until the middle of summer to do
It.
It does make sense. Pm sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.