JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Sheridan
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have not put a single round through this. I bought with the intention of shooting competition at the local range however my interests have leaned more towards my shop and farm as of late. It's got 3 17 round magazines that came with the firearm plus two additional that I purchased. Comes with the original case plus the soft-shell Legion bag in photos and of course the Legion challenge coin. I paid $1000. For the firearm plus $100 for the two additional magazines. Asking $900 OBO, bought a new Henry lever gun today so I'm now just looking for a cash sale I will travel as far as highline firearms in Newberg for transfer.

B1DA7307-B7F4-42A6-A40F-F04F547E49B3.jpeg 85514448-B98F-4374-84F0-92D79021C496.jpeg BEC21817-C958-4FBB-A1F8-259AB63A0774.jpeg 8451B7A8-7168-4DE2-90E6-5BA33B09255D.jpeg D076B0BB-573D-4443-A076-F55988BFD531.jpeg B5DE6EF5-25A5-4686-8A28-5A2B93F7916A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have not put a single round through this. I bought with the intention of shooting competition at the local range however my interests have leaned more towards my shop and farm as of late. It's got 3 17 round magazines that came with the firearm plus two additional that I purchased. the original case plus the soft-shell bag in photos. I paid $1000. For the firearm plus $100 for the two additional magazines. Asking $900 Firm and I'll leave the magazines full which is 68 rounds of 9mm. I just realized that I do not own a shotgun anymore and I would be interested in trading for a combat shotgun of equal value (not a pump) if anyone is interested in a trade. I will travel as far as highline firearms in Newberg for transfer.

I have not put a single round through this. I bought with the intention of shooting competition at the local range however my interests have leaned more towards my shop and farm as of late. It's got 3 17 round magazines that came with the firearm plus two additional that I purchased. the original case plus the soft-shell bag in photos. I paid $1000. For the firearm plus $100 for the two additional magazines. Asking $900 Firm and I'll leave the magazines full which is 68 rounds of 9mm. I just realized that I do not own a shotgun anymore and I would be interested in trading for a combat shotgun of equal value (not a pump) if anyone is interested in a trade. I will travel as far as highline firearms in Newberg for transfer.

I have a 12 Guage auto , brand new still in the box bought it last year, paid 650.00 , Black Aces tactical pro x , it's for sale on this site. of course I would add cash and or 12 Guage ammo to level out the deal

I havea s&w Model 36-1 3" barrel rare round butt very good shape 750.00 trade value.+ cash 

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.