JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Weighing less than a pound and chambered in the .380 cartridge, this gun has Sig reliability in a daily carry weapon. Perfect for a woman's purse, or place it like I do in my pant trousers or jacket pocket and I forget that it's there, until you need it. Can be used as a back up gun in the truck or car and holds 6 + 1 SA with safety, this one has been fired maybe 300 times and is still as new. Comes with all the papers and carrying case. $475.00 ftf in the Seattle area with your concealed carry permit, or I'll ship to your ffl for $25.00 extra. You won't be disappointed with this gun. No trades please; price firm. I have some boxes of .380 cartridges at pre-gouge prices that I can sell to you very reasonably. Any imperfections on the slide that you notice are potography artifacts or lint. There are no scratches on the gun. Holster is included.

P238003_zpsaa185065.jpg

P238001_zps251efd30.jpg

P238005_zpsad8d9e52.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.