JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Good condition P229 legacy slide assembly. Fits a .40S&W or .357 SIG barrel, or one of the BarSto 9mm conversion barrels. Will fit on any .40 or .357 P229 frame, as well as the newer P229-1 9mm frames. Will not fit a legacy P229 9mm frame (Edit: Should actually fit a legacy 9mm frame as well if you swap in the correct locking insert and use P226 40/357 mags).

This slide came on a P229 Reverse Two Tone and has both the front serrations of the Elite series slides and the polished flats of the Equinox series. Good condition with minor finish wear and some small scuffs. Night sights no longer glow.

Willing to meet in Albany or ship. Cash, PayPal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle. Not looking for trades right now.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It probably would - if you use the 229-1 locking block. I am able to use 229-1 .40 slides on a "legacy" 228/229 frame with a .40 barrel and the proper locking block (I had to use 226 .40 mags though - naturally).

YMMV though - just saying.
Oh yeah, you're right! I knew you could change the locking blocks but figured the wider P229 40/357 mags wouldn't fit in the legacy 9mm frame. Forgot that the P226 40/357 mags would work.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top