JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD I have a used Sig Sauer P220 in .45ACP. It is the older version without the rail. I purchased this used and now I have found a pistol I "need" even more. It came with one magazine (8 round). It is in good condition with some signs of wear on it. There is some holster wear on the slide near the muzzle and on the sides near the serrations on the back. The bluing on the top of the exposed portion of the barrel has worn off. The only bad wear is on the bottom of the frame. It looks like somebody was shooting from a bench and after the recoil would come down and knock it on the bench. For the price I am selling, I don't think it would deter The trigger feels great and is completely smooth in double action. I have seen a lot of them sell for $500-$600. I don't know the round count and considering the signs of wear, I am selling this one for $425.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.