JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm still working on downsizing my gun collection. For sale only. This is an extremely fine, high quality handgun, and one of my favorite guns in my collection. This is an older two tone 100% Made in Germany Sig/Sauer P220 in .45 ACP. Frame is blued with the slide and controls in a lovely nickel finish. The gun is even more handsome in person than these pics can do justice.

Two modifications have been done: 1) Original grips replaced by the awesome Crimson Trace P220 Laser Grips. These are the best grips I have ever encountered for the P220. Extremely comfortable, and they give you the most secure grip imaginable on the gun. 2) I sent the pistol to Bar-Sto Precision to have one of their stainless Match Target barrels installed. If you are not familiar with Bar-Sto, they make very high quality barrels that are popular in NRA.

This pistol has been shot very little at the range, and has never been in a holster. It is in close to flawless condition. In fact, I've not even shot it since having the Bar-Sto barrel installed. The pistol comes in its original plastic factory box, with Owner's Manual, original grip panels, original blued factory barrel, 2 8 round mags ( one in the gun ), and and one extended 10 round mag.

The workmanship and fit and finish on this 100% Germany made pistol is very impressive to see in person. I've yet to see another P220 that I liked more than this pistol. it is gorgeous. It shoots and handles great, and is about as handsome a handgun as one can buy.

Asking price is $900. Prefer FTF cash sale here in Springfield. Absolutely no trade offers of any kind whatsoever will be considered.

DSC_0653a.jpg DSC_0654a.jpg DSC_0655a.jpg DSC_0656a.jpg