JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Decided to part ways or consider parting ways with one of my top tier guns.

This is the Gen 2 16" Sig virtus. It's like brand new and wears a PMM Kate Moss Stock on a folding sig hinge. Silerco muzzle device. It's had a custom cerakote using 4 different shades of brown, tan and black. Battle worn finish. Beautiful gun but I'm loaded on 556 and this gets no range time. This gun is froglube on bolt carrier. It's as smooth as my KAC SR15. Great gun to add to the collection and it's not AR15

$2500

IMG_9928.jpeg IMG_9931.jpeg IMG_9932.jpeg IMG_9933.jpeg IMG_9930.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Decided to part ways or consider parting ways with one of my top tier guns.

This is the Gen 2 16" Sig virtus. It's like brand new and wears a PMM Kate Moss Stock on a folding sig hinge. Silerco muzzle device. It's had a custom cerakote using 4 different shades of brown, tan and black. Battle worn finish. Beautiful gun but I'm loaded on 556 and this gets no range time. This gun is froglube on bolt carrier. It's as smooth as my KAC SR15. Great gun to add to the collection and it's not AR15

$2500

View attachment 1749556 View attachment 1749557 View attachment 1749558 View attachment 1749559 View attachment 1749560
Any trade ? Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.