JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1749
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Shelton
State
Washington
Zip Code
SIG SAUER MPX K 2022 NEW UNFIRED IN BOX with radian safety,sig sling,sig metal mbus sights $1749 NO TRADES NO TRADES PRICE DROP PRICE DROP PRICE DROP PRICE DROP

DB730C30-7DF0-48BA-9ACB-C2E6DF764343.jpeg C73EE68D-6828-46A3-B13A-C1F5FE2BD44E.jpeg 32E4670C-BC10-414C-988E-633EC299B302.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pretty smokin deal for those looking for an MPX. Curious though, is that the trigger from the factory? I thought all of them had the flat TImney trigger.

Pretty smokin deal for those looking for an MPX. Curious though, is that the trigger from the factory? I thought all of them had the flat TImney trigger.
This is a LE model. Sig 2 stage trigger in it. Professional grade trigger. Timmney triggers are awesome but not a single duty weapon has a Timmney in it that I've ever seen. Reliability,durability and trigger weight are 3 reasons it's not in the professional models.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.