JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have these guns, that Id like to sell together, or trade together.

I got this Sig to either sweeten up the deal for a nice Colt 1911, or keep for good.
Mint cond. 9mm P-226. Also comes with... Comp. holster, (3) 15 round clips (1) 18 round clip
Extra set of factory Sig grips. Factory red box, lock, and instructions. No holster wear,
and inside is perfect

One LNIB Glock 22 .40S&W GEN 2, with Tru Dot nite sites, houge grip, 1 high cap mag, 3 1/2 pound trigger installed
by gun shop, dust cap, original box, bought around 2004, very low round count. Very slight handling wear on slide,
inside the gun is pristine. Plus used Kydex paddle holster.
(this pic is actual gun for sale/trade)

One LNIB North American Arms .22mag/.22lr derringer, only 5 shots fired from this pistol, comes with
.22mag cylinder and .22lr cylinder, original box and paperwork, bought last year and in perfect condition.
(Stock photo, but looks exactly the same)

One new complete DPMS AR-15 lower reciever, factory installed LPK, telescoping stock, only attached
to an upper twice, and only dry fired on for function check. NEVER dry fired off upper.
(Stock photo, actual lower has slightly different stock than pictured.)

All these guns, and lower, have spent their life in climate
controlled gun safe, and are in unbelieveable condition.
None of these guns have ever fired a re-loaded bullet.

$1900.00 OBO cash takes it all, or want to trade for a NICE like new condtion Colt, Kimber, or Springfield 1911
.45 full size, of equal value with all orignal box and paperwork and stuff. Only interested in 100% original 1911's,
with adjustable sights. Will entertain all offers. Preference on 1911's is blued or parkerised.
Dont mind vintage Colts, as long as its in excellent condition, with all original components.
FTF in Oregon only. Will need signed bill of sale, with ODL# and info, all Local, State and Federal laws apply.
Preference given to CHL holders.

I dont really want to get rid of it, but for the right PERFECT Colt or Kimber, I could also throw in a super nice Walther P22, with threaded barrel, original hard case, all the goodies, it beautiful condition...

I dont really want to get rid of the P22 separately, but I would put it together with my other stuff for trade if the right 1911 deal comes along. Thanks for the interest!

More PM's answered.

And just to be clear, I'm not trying to sell these guns because Im hard up for cash. So please, no silly lowball cash/trade offers. The ONLY reason I have these listed, is to get a nice Colt or Kimber 1911 full size .45acp. Im in no hurry to get rid of any of these things, unless my perfect 1911 comes along, or the right cash offer...

Please continue to make reasonable offers, Im always open, I just wanted to be clear. Thanks.

S&W M&P .45acp is traded, and in it's place is a cherry Sig P226 9mm with goodies. This gun is beautiful, and the only reason I will not keep it for myself is to trade for what I'm really after.....a sweet Colt 1911 .45 acp. Check out the new pics of the Sig on pg1. Did this to sweeten up the deal for my 1911, or if not, I'll just keep the Sig. I win either way!! Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.