JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sig Sauer 556 pistol and lots of extras for sale or part trade! This is a used pistol with less than 500 rds. through it. It comes with the factory soft case and the factory 30 rd. mag. Additionally, it comes with a 100 rd. cmag drum with pouch, 2 graphite lubes, and loader. Also, a 90 rd. snail drum with loader, plunger, stripper clips and spacer. Both the cmag and snail drums have been loaded and test fit but NEVER fired. Also included are three 40 round mags, two magpul 30 rd. mags, one 10 rd. mag, and one 30 rd aluminum mag. There are 2 accuwedges, 3 mag dust covers, and an ammo can with a total of 440 rounds. With the pistol are a Mako rail mag holder, a single point sling, as well as, an EOTech 512 HOLOGraphic weapon sight that takes "AA" batteries. The only wear on this pistol is by the ejection port where the cases struck. The price for all is $2,200. I Will consider a part trade for a lever action rifle in 44 magnum, 380 compact/subcompact pistol, 9 mm compact/subcompact pistol, a Sig Sauer 239 in 9 mm, or a home defense/riot shotgun. The trades I consider will take no more than $700.00 off the total asking price.

P1010044.jpg

P1010055.jpg

P1010053.jpg

P1010060.jpg

Last Edited:
Yes, I would sell the pistol separately from the "extras". The book value is $1250.00 for 90% condition and the pistol is in better condition than that... What items would you want and or not want? You can send me a PM and we can chat more. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.