JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A very nice condition 1911 Extreme, which is just like the "Scorpion" model but in a different color scheme. Has many features like flat trigger, beavertail safety, G10 grips, SS frame & slide and of course it's railed to accept a light.

Comes with:
-18lb Wilson Combat recoil spring (and the original)
-OTG Concepts Kydex "Sig" specific OWB holster w/ matching mag pouches (cost $150 new)
-Two 8round Sig magazines
-Original case & manual also included.

Only imperfections are some light slide wear, which I show in the closeup picture. Light wear on the outside of the barrel bushing. No idiot scratch, no holster wear.

Can meet in Seattle, Tacoma or anywhere along I-5 in between (as my schedule allows). Buyer must have WA ID & CPL, and be willing to fill out a Bill of Sale for my records.

$OLD

(From Sig's Website)
The SIG SAUER® Extreme Series pistols feature a Nitron®-coated machined stainless steel slide and frame. Built standard with low-profile night sights, a built-in accessory rail, front cocking serrations and SAO trigger. Aggressive styling is provided by Hogue® Extreme Series grips. These black and gray G10 grips with integrated magwell, feature Hogue Piranha texture and the SIG SAUER logo.

Item Number 1911R-45-XTM-BLKGRY
Caliber 45 ACP
Action Type SAO
Trigger Pull DA N/A
Trigger Pull SA 5 lbs
Overall Length 8.7 in
Overall Height 5.5 in
Overall Width 1.4 in
Barrel Length 5.0 in
Sight Radius 6.5 in
Weight w/Mag 41.6 oz
Mag Capacity 8 Rounds