JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
La Center
State
Washington
This mount is for a Sig Romeo1 mini red dot sight (the regular one, not the brand new "pro" model) to mount it to a picatinny rail. I bought it to run the Romeo1 from my Legion RX pistol slide on my Fire Control Unit X01. But then I decided to sell the Legion RX, so I no longer need this mount (I'll start looking for some other MRO to put on the X01 after I sell a few things off).

The Sig part number is SOR1MK013 - it runs $80 online new. It comes with the low mount, a riser/spacer block, and screws for both total heights. I did have the Romeo1 mounted to it and had it mounted on the X01 for a short period of time, but it never left the safe in that configuration - so it is technically used, but never fired. Not blister pack or original packaging. I'll throw in the hex key if I can find it...but it's a pretty standard size.

I live NE of La Center, and work near downtown Vancouver. I'm pretty flexible to meet up, or these would be pretty inexpensive to ship (couple of bucks via USPS First Class). I'm happy to take PayPal friends and family (or you add the fees) if you want them shipped. PM me if you are interested.
03B949C3-742E-44C0-9048-00E895E379E9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top