JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a barely used Sig Romeo Zero Optic. I picked this up for my Ruger Max-9 as a daily carry optic. It has worked flawlessly for me, sighting in was very easy. Comes with the newer aluminum cover to help with durability. I highly reccomend for someone looking for a micro red dot for a smaller concealed carry handgun. I'm getting rid of it because I am changing to a different daily carry and no longer need the sight. Please let me know if interested. Asking $150 as I paid $220 less than a month ago with less than 200rds on the sight. Also this has a lifetime infinite warranty on structural repairs/replacement and 5-year warranty on anything electrical including water damage. Full replacement for repairs done by Sig.

rz1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a barely used Sig Romeo Zero Optic. I picked this up for my Ruger Max-9 as a daily carry optic. It has worked flawlessly for me, sighting in was very easy. Comes with the newer aluminum cover to help with durability. I highly reccomend for someone looking for a micro red dot for a smaller concealed carry handgun. I'm getting rid of it because I am changing to a different daily carry and no longer need the sight. Please let me know if interested. Asking $150 as I paid $220 less than a month ago with less than 200rds on the sight. Also this has a lifetime infinite warranty on structural repairs/replacement and 5-year warranty on anything electrical including water damage. Full replacement for repairs done by Sig.

View attachment 903370
does it turn on when shaken

Yes it does have the shake awake feature. So in a safe or gun case that is still it does turn off. When on it has a 20,000 hour battery. There are also brightness levels to adjust the battery life if preferred.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top