JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Testing the waters -

Throwing around the idea of trading my Sig P365X Macro for a Glock 43X MOS. I will trade straight across if your 43X has a PMM barrel and comp. Otherwise I'll trade + 300 cash on your end. Must be a MOS.

Only reason I'm selling is cause I am going back to Glock as my primary platform.

I have a Trex Arms Sidecar 2.0 I can include but it's left handed and will come with the plastic original clips.

All back straps and original boxing will be included.

WML and Optic will not be included in the trade.

I'll sell the gun, mags, and holster for $800.00 light and optic will not be included.

F16CCA8A-5E65-4584-9226-DABB82310C60.jpeg 7C1DCBCE-9172-4570-BAB5-58A666D16DA2.jpeg C831A1E8-7238-4160-87D8-4D44BCDA0599.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good luck with the sale / trade! Wish we were in the same area. I'm trying to sell my Glock 43x MOS + Agency Arms comp + Griffin Armament barrel and would have considered a trade. I have the Shield Arms magazines + mag catch too

Btw, you can't go wrong with a comp'd 43x. Recoil literally feels like a G19, no joke. I've never had a malfunction either. I've shot the X Macro multiple times and was not impressed; it's significantly flippier and snappier.

Good luck with the sale / trade! Wish we were in the same area. I'm trying to sell my Glock 43x MOS + Agency Arms comp + Griffin Armament barrel and would have considered a trade. I have the Shield Arms magazines + mag catch too

Btw, you can't go wrong with a comp'd 43x. Recoil literally feels like a G19, no joke. I've never had a malfunction either. I've shot the X Macro multiple times and was not impressed; it's significantly flippier and snappier.
I really like the Macro actually. I think it shoots pretty flat. I just like Glocks a lot more. I rarely carry the Macro. And I won't carry the 43X much either. I just need something small when I am in formal clothes. As far as day to day I will continue to carry my G17, G45 or G19X

And I can get a 43X MOS brand new for less than 400 bucks. So I may end up just selling the macro straight out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.