JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$760
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Unfired but holstered and carried a little bit. I am the original buyer.
The package includes the xMacro Comp and 2 mags.
It also includes Xray 3 Suppressor Height Sights for co-witness, Sig Foxtrot 1x and a Romeo Zero Elite with the 32MOA circle/ 2 MOA dot.
The Blackpoint Tactical OWB holster is made to use the Foxtrot 1x. I bought the sights, optic, light and holster from Sig myself.

$760 for the whole package. (XMacro, 2 mags, Light, Optic and Holster)

The pics don't show the FCU installed but the original FCU is included. (Flat trigger and also unfired)

I'd rather not break it up the package unless I had buyers for all of the components.

Only trade interest is for a P226 Legion 9mm DA/SA
Would prefer to meet at a Cut Above Pawn in Aloha to an instant approval person.

p365xmacro01.jpg p365xmacro02.jpg p365xmacro03.jpg p365xmacro04.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just wanted to give you a heads-up about the approval delays. Maybe since Christmas has passed it's better now, but my last transfer (week before Christmas) was a 4 day wait. I'm normally an instant approval. My transfer in November was a 1-day hold.

Even if there is a delay, it shouldn't effect your side of the transaction though. You can leave after the gun is inspected, money is exchanged, and the dealer gets a copy of your ID.

Just wanted to give you a heads-up about the approval delays. Maybe since Christmas has passed it's better now, but my last transfer (week before Christmas) was a 4 day wait. I'm normally an instant approval. My transfer in November was a 1-day hold.

Even if there is a delay, it shouldn't effect your side of the transaction though. You can leave after the gun is inspected, money is exchanged, and the dealer gets a copy of your ID.
Thanks for the heads up Eugene. I did a transaction just a couple of days ago and it went through instantly on both sides. So hoping the same, but good to know in any case!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top