JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
New Sig P365 manual safety kit. All factory parts. Everything you need to convert your P365 to a manual safety version. The four parts needed are: ambi safety lever, grip module w/factory safety cut, safety detent, and safety detent spring. Very simple install.

I'll post pics this afternoon.

FTF in Vancouver, WA $75.00

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
New Sig P365 manual safety kit. All factory parts. Everything you need to convert your P365 to a manual safety version. The four parts needed are: ambi safety lever, grip module w/factory safety cut, safety detent, and safety detent spring. Very simple install.

I'll post pics this afternoon.

FTF in Vancouver, WA $75.00
If you still have for sale I would like to purchase for $65. Is everything BRAND NEW????
Kubey

Ok, Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!
Kubey

Everything you need for the safety conversion can be found here. As of right now, all the parts appear to be in stock....

The safety parts do tend to get sucked up pretty quick when they are in stock, so keep that in mind.

If you are handy with a Dremel, and don't mind modifying your current grip module, it's fairly simple to cut out the notches needed for the safety to fit (you could save some money by doing that and not having to buy the safety version grip module). ;)

Thanks for getting back to me. I think I found another one. Probably won't make it Sunday. Need to get some more mags for my .22 since I don't want to deplete my 9mm stock.

Ah gotcha. I hear you on the 9mm. I've been reduced to running my M&P 15-22 and Ruger MKIV 22/45 at the ARPC speed steel matches. I have fun shooting them, but it's just not the same as my 9mm PPC. I'm going through serious withdrawals....lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top