JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Downsizing my collection. This is unfired, never put a round through it and really prefer the P365 so I'm letting go of my 320's. Factory stock X5, comes with original carry case plus Legion soft carry, five magazines and challenge coin. I also have the alternative slide springs. Buyer to pay BGC & transfer fee, willing to meet Tuesday thru Thursday at Highline firearms in Newberg. Not interested in trades

IMG_3004.jpeg IMG_3003.jpeg IMG_3006.jpeg IMG_3005.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Downsizing my collection. This is unfired, never put a round through it and really prefer the P365 so I'm letting go of my 320's. Factory stock X5, comes with original carry case plus Legion soft carry, five magazines and challenge coin. I also have the alternative slide springs. Buyer to pay BGC & transfer fee, willing to meet Tuesday thru Thursday at Highline firearms in Newberg. Not interested in trades

View attachment 1445586 View attachment 1445587 View attachment 1445588 View attachment 1445589

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.