JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi All,

I have a upgraded my competition set up and no longer need this rig, to be honest, I'd rather keep it, but got to fund the other rig. Here is the original Sig listing if you don't know much about the gun: https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-max.html

I am selling a Sig P320 Max and everything below for $2000. It is a complete set up for USPSA Carry Optics (remove the magwell) or Limited Optics (keep the magwell) handgun competitions. Here is the list of things this complete setup comes with:

- P320 Max with all original paperwork, tupperware, challenge coin, and extra recoil spring (TXG - tungsten infused grip, it is much heavier than standard polymer, but shoots very flat)
- Romeo3 Max Optic (this is a brand new optic. You will get the original box and all additional hardware. The original optic's button's started to become unresponsive, I submitted a claim with Sig Optics and they sent me a brand new one that has been mounted but NOT sighted).
- 10 Mags (came with 4 mags and I bought 6 additional)
- Taran Tactical Innovation baseplates. Some mags can get 23 rounds, all of them easily fit 22 rounds.
- Red Hill Tactical 2-layer kydex holster w/ adjustment screws (hanger is not included, has standard 3 hole mount)
- Silicon Carbide grip tape from Springer Precision
- Extended mag release from Springer Precision (still have original if you want it)
- Grey Guns Competition Adjustable flat trigger (I'd guess trigger is about 2.5 lbs. I also have original parts if you want it)
There is a small amount of holster wear on the gun, while this is not a "safe queen" as I did use it in Carry Optics division, I definitely don't abuse my guns, it shoots extremely reliably and flat and in reality shoots better than I do.

This is definitely not a carry gun, haha. It DOES NOT have iron sights. It is purely a "race gun" that was built for speed and competition. It does that job fabulously. I am happy to answer any questions. All sales will have to be in Bend, OR at any of the local FFL's. I would say everything together if bought all brand new again is about $2700.

I have a bunch more images, happy to email them if you contact me.

Thanks for taking a look!

- Nick

IMG_9505.jpeg IMG_9490.jpeg IMG_9497.jpeg IMG_9506.jpeg IMG_9511.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.