JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Arlington
State
Washington
Zip Code
Sig M18, nearly new in box, less than 150 rounds through her. I've kept in original case in my safe since purchase in March. Beautiful gun, shoots great, selling because I liked so much, I bought the P320 Scorpion. Transfer at Sound Loan in Everett. Comes with 2 - 17 round magazines. Will include 100 rounds of 9mm ammo with full price sale.

A4DE0D05-2AE9-4E2B-BB1F-988B6661997E.jpeg F569EE1E-A7BB-4482-8781-0C2386A931C7.jpeg 1386583D-8058-41C2-A36B-EE254C26141E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes. Interested. I'm still researching. Going to try to get one in my hands today off I can. I'll PM you. I'ma Glock guy but always liked the Sig's

Not calling you out or saying your purchase didn't have just 2 17 rounders because with covid the supply chains have been wonky but on the Sig site it shows the M18 should come with 1 x17rd and 2x21rd mags. I have one on backorder and fully expect it to show up with all the stated mags or at least have a voucher to receive.

The P320-M18 comes standard with SIGLITE night sights and a removable night sight rear plate. The slide is optic ready and directly compatible with the ROMEO1 PRO. The slide and grip module are the same coyote tan as the military version, and it includes (1) 17 round magazine and (2) 21 round magazines. The P320-M18...chosen by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S Military, now available to you for the first time.

No worries at all, Kanji. I'm glad you found a gun package that will work for you. The truth is, these M18 packages come in all sorts of configurations. Looks like yours has 1x17 and 2x21 which is great. Mine does not. All you have to do is check any of the major online sites to find that out for yourself. I have included a screenshot of an ad that spells out pretty clearly sometimes the M18 is packaged with just one 17 round mag. Have a great day!

688F3FE7-DA28-46ED-BBA5-B1F712372AF4.png

No worries at all, Kanji. I'm glad you found a gun package that will work for you. The truth is, these M18 packages come in all sorts of configurations. Looks like yours has 1x17 and 2x21 which is great. Mine does not. All you have to do is check any of the major online sites to find that out for yourself. I have included a screenshot of an ad that spells out pretty clearly sometimes the M18 is packaged with just one 17 round mag. Have a great day!

View attachment 992917
yes totally agree with you..hence I was doing my best to deflect and not point fingers. Good luck with your sale, I know quite a few people are looking for one so you shouldn't have a problem selling.

Not calling you out or saying your purchase didn't have just 2 17 rounders because with covid the supply chains have been wonky but on the Sig site it shows the M18 should come with 1 x17rd and 2x21rd mags. I have one on backorder and fully expect it to show up with all the stated mags or at least have a voucher to receive.

The P320-M18 comes standard with SIGLITE night sights and a removable night sight rear plate. The slide is optic ready and directly compatible with the ROMEO1 PRO. The slide and grip module are the same coyote tan as the military version, and it includes (1) 17 round magazine and (2) 21 round magazines. The P320-M18...chosen by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S Military, now available to you for the first time.
I didn't want to call anyone out but that's what I found when I did my research. So the supply chain may have made things wrinkly. Wouldn't be the first.
I ended up ordering a shadow systems mr920 elite to fit this notch in my belt. But I'd still love to shoot one of these!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.