JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Want to trade/sell my excellent condition Sig P320 compact pro 9mm with night sights and three 15rd mags. I tried 50 rds of brass 9mm fmj through it so far but I am more used to shooting my Glock so looking for something different. I bought it in 2021 and it's been sitting in the safe.
Looking for $500, Glock 19 Gen 5 maybe a Gen 3 possibly, BCM or FN upper, zastava m70 etc.
I sometimes go to the Gold Beach area and could possibly meet there

F7A6D6B5-77B8-4355-986A-72601137BD60.jpeg 2C7BAC2B-724B-4512-9BFC-E6B10A552560.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would you be interested in a trade for a Savage model 111 in 7mm Mag?
Much appreciated but right now looking for AR uppers or Glock 19, ammo or maybe all steel handgun like a cz75. Thanks though.
Would you be interested in a trade for a Savage model 111 in 7mm Mag?
Much appreciated but right now looking for AR uppers or Glock 19, ammo or maybe all steel handgun like a cz75. Thanks though.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.