JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
purchased new from jc weaponry. i havent used it that much, only 100 rounds down the pipe. i am just wanting to go in a different direction for my concealed carry piece.it comes with everything from the factory. $400 cash

As an aside: If anyone is interested, you can buy the caliber change kits (barrel, spring and mag) from Sig right now to quickly turn this into a .45, .40 or .357 for $250 per each size. The special is not on the Sig web site, you need to call.

So you can buy 3 more barrels and have the ability to shoot 4 caliber of bullets from this handgun. They say that a .22 kit will eventually come out for it as well.

As an aside: If anyone is interested, you can buy the caliber change kits (barrel, spring and mag) from Sig right now to quickly turn this into a .45, .40 or .357 for $250 per each size. The special is not on the Sig web site, you need to call.

So you can buy 3 more barrels and have the ability to shoot 4 caliber of bullets from this handgun. They say that a .22 kit will eventually come out for it as well.

thanks i forgot to say all that and a price drop

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top