JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped by Brightwater today just to confirm that I did remember to specify that I want the two-tone model when I ordered my Sig P250 Compact the other day (I have a tendency to only complete part of my conversations in my head and forgetting to say important parts out loud). When I was there I was told that the salesperson did hear me when I said two-tone but that he could not remember if I said compact or sub-compact. To make sure he just ordered both.

Now I have to decide which I would rather have...the added capacity and greater handling of the compact or the more easily concealed and carried sub-compact.

Suggestions?

Why do I have this horrible feeling I am going to end up with both? :eek:

Sub-compact

Compact

what do you want it for? I would like to subcompact, cause i believe it could be concealed no matter what i wore, but it also depends on how it feels in your hand... What cal are you getting

You're obligated - it was meant to be that you have both. Stmcelroy has it right, though, if history is our guide!

There is a lot of value to having sets with similar controls and feels. That's why I have all those revolvers ...

How about the soon to be released SIG P290?

SIG-Sauer-P290-left.jpg

Yes it will be available with a stainless slide. :p

if the p290 avoids the growing pains the p250 has and is having, then right on! lots of potential! I know I might contemplate picking one up to replace my kahr. (I like hammers over striker fired).

From what I hear they will debut at the Shot show in January and then start shipping soon after, my guess is February. Of course gun release dates are somewhat less than reliable. :s0131:
At least Sig is not as bad as Ruger used to be. Their marketing strategy was "Hey, look at what you can buy in the next six months to three years."

I decided on the compacyt with the idea that I would buy the P290 when it comes out. Anyone know when they will be hitting stores?

From what I hear they will debut at the Shot show in January and then start shipping soon after, my guess is February. Of course gun release dates are somewhat less than reliable. :s0131:

Just called a friend who was running one of Sig's projects - no luck - he either can't tell me and doesn't want to admit it or hasn't heard. His best guess was demo it at shot show and start going out to dealers around Feb - April ish.

Holy necranomicon batman - zombie thread!

The FCU being the serialized part check witj your local gunshop or call Davidson's and see if you can have one sent to your FFL of choice.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top